Thanks for visiting!
News and Announcements
* Registration Fee: Annually, Pack 11 must recharter our organization with the Boy Scouts of America. That process was completed last week and the annual rechartering/registration fees are due from each Scout. The amount for the 2014-2015 Scouting year is $45. Please make any checks payable to "PACK 11" and forward to Joe Grogan.
* Blue and Gold Dinner: Each year the pack gathers together enjoy a buffet dinner at Colonial Tavern in Oxford. The gathering serves to highlight the achievements of all our Scouts and to provide a send off to the Second Year Webelos as they cross over to the Boy Scout program. Details regarding the menu and price will be available within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, mark this date on your calendar.
* Friday, March 14: Deadline to RSVP to the Blue and Gold Dinner. Although the official invitation says to
Rich Hopwood, please get back to Joe Grogan (203-3-5-0620 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any responses. Payment
can be made at the March 17 Den Meeting, but we need the headcount by Friday, please.
* Tuesday, March 17; 6 PM: Tiger Den Meeting at Trinity Church
* Tuesday, March 17; 7 PM: Wolf Den Meeting at Trinity Church
* Saturday, March 28; 6 PM: Pack 11 Blue and Gold Dinner at Colonial Tavern in Oxford
* Friday, May 15: Pack 11 Raingutter Regatta at Legion Pool. We are still working on the exact time,
but this evening event will be a great opportunity to build and race model boats in our regatta.