Thanks for visiting!
* Saturday, November 29; 2 PM - 4 PM: Pre-parade decorating meeting. Come help wrap gifts and decorate
packages for Pack 11's entry in the Annual Seymour Christmas Parade. We have the boxes! We have the
wrapping paper! We have the tape! We need some hands - many hands makes light the work. There is plenty
for both Scouts and adults to do, so please stop on by an help to make our entry (your entry) great.
* Sunday, November 30; 1 PM: Seymour Christmas Parade
* We will gather at the Seymour Community Center at 1 PM; judging of the marching units begins just after
1 PM, so we need a good representation of Scouts by then.
* The parade kicks off at 2 PM from the Community Center and ends at French Memorial Park
* Scouts should dress for the weather (e.g. hats, gloves, layers); if it is mild, uniforms may be worn with
layers underneath; if it is cold - bundle up from head to toe.
* Parents may march with their son or pick him up at the entrance to French Memorial Park after the group
* Tuesday, December 2; Time TBD: Combined Tiger/Wolf Den Meeting at Trinity Church.
* This den meeting will include a visit and presentation by the grandfather of one of our Scouts.
He was Scout growing up and is currently a missionary. It should be a great meeting in which
he entertains us with stories of travel and life in a foreign land.
* Friday, December 12; 7 PM - 9 PM: Pack Meeting at Trinity Church
* Our Christmas Pack Meeting is a full night of games, activities, refreshments, and fun for the family. * Siblings are more than welcome to join in the activities, particularly those young enough to enjoy our
special visitor (red suit, beard, jolly nature, etc.)
* The evening concludes with our special Pack 11 Grab Bag. Scouts and siblings wishing to participate in the
grab bag should bring a $5 - $6 wrapped gift that is age appropriate for their den. As siblings may be sitting
with their Scout brother as we exchange gifts, it is important that sibling gifts be gender neutral and age
appropriate for that group.
* Sunday, January 4; 3 PM: Sound Tiger Hockey Game at the Webster Bank Arena
* Tickets are only $16 (Box Office price is $34, so this is a great deal)
* Star Wars Day at the game
* Scouts will be on the ice during the National Anthem to assist in holding the American Flag
* Deadline to order tickets is Friday, December 19; contact Joe Grogan for an order form